Volume 10, Issue 1,January 2019, Pages 1303-1311, Page Count - 9
SELECTION OF CRITERIA FOR KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS BY THE MATRIX METHODLagodiienko Volodymyr (1) Malanchuk Marina (2) Gayvoronska Inna (3) Sedikov Denys (4)
(1) Department of Marketing, Business and Trade, Odessa National Academy of Food Technologies, Odessa, Ukraine.
(2) Department of Economics and Financial Support, The National Defence University of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine.
(3) Department of Marketing and Business Administration, Odessa I. I. Mechnikov National University, Odessa, Ukraine.
(4) Department of Management and Logistics, Odessa National Academy of Food Technologies, Kanatnaya, Ukraine.
Manuscript ID:- 00000-04385
Access Type : Open Access
Read Full Article
Cite this article:Lagodiienko Volodymyr,Malanchuk Marina,Gayvoronska Inna,Sedikov Denys, Selection Of Criteria For Key Performance Indicators By The Matrix Method, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology(IJMET), 2019, 10(1), PP.1303-1311
An enterprise for successful competition on the market needs to carry out detailed monitoring of the company's activities in strategic focus, increase the efficiency and effectiveness of management decisions, control the most important financial and nonfinancial performance indicators (KPIs) that are targeted for the company, and whose degree of achievement determines the movement of the enterprise according to a given strategy. . The values of KPI reflect both the business performance in general and the business processes that are considered separately, structural units and human resources. The article proposed matrix method of optimizing the portfolio of products to determine the main KPI. Also, on illustrative practical examples authors suggest Strategic map (fragment) and KPIs matrices of the key employees of a company.
Key performance indicators KPI matrix method project management.
|ISSN Print: 0976-6340||ISSN Online: 0976-6359|
|Source Type: Journals||Document Type: Journal Article|
|Publication Language: English||DOI: 10.34218/IJMET.10.1.2019.132|
|Abbreviated Journal Title: IJMET||Access Type: Open Access|
|Publisher Name: IAEME Publication||Resource Licence: CC BY-NC|
|Major Subject:Physical Sciences||Subject Area classification: Engineering and Technology|
|Subject area: Mechanical Engineering||Source: SCOPEDATABASE|
- Svitlana Bondarenko, Volodymyr Lagodienko, Iryna Sedikova, Olga Kalaman,
APPLICATION OF PROJECT ANALYSIS SOFTWARE IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT IN THE PRE-INVESTMENT PHASE
(2018)International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology,, Volume 9, Issue 13, Page No 676-684,
- Svitlana Anatoliivna Bondarenko, Igor Ivanovych Savenko, Iryna Oleksandrivna Sedikova, Kateryna Volodymyrivna Kucherenko,
THE GRADING OF THE LEVEL OF REMUNERATION AS A MOTIVATIONAL MECHANISM
(2018)International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology,, Volume 9, Issue 11, Page No 1384-1394,
- M. V. Bogatyrеva, N. V Matveev
KPI as market surrogate
(2018)The European Proceedings of Social & Behavioural Sciences, Page No 230-238 ,
- Iryna Bashynska, Volodymyr Filippov, Nadiia Novak,
Smart Solutions: Protection NFC Cards With Shielding Plates
(2018)International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology,, Volume 9, Issue 11, Page No 1063-1071,
- Bashynska I., Dyskina A.
The overview-analytical document of the international experience of building smart city
(2018)BUSINESS: THEORY AND PRACTICE, Volume 19, Page No 228–241,
- Victoria Lakiza, Isabelle Deschamps.
How to Develop Innovation KPIs in an ExecutionOriented Company.
(2018)Technology Innovation Management Review, Volume 8, Issue 7, Page No 14-30,
- Osama Mohamed Ahmed Adam and Isam Mohammed Abdel-Magid
Key Performance Indicators for Integrated Water Resources Management in Some African Countries.
(2015)SUST Journal of Engineering and Computer Science, Volume 16, Issue 2, Page No 50-60,
- Svitlana Bondarenko, Iryna Liganenko, Olga Kalaman, Liubov Niekrasova,
Comparison of Methods For Determining The Competitiveness of Enterprises To Determine Market Strategy
(2018)International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology,, Volume 9, Issue 13, Page No 890–898,