Volume 6, Issue 5,December 2019, Pages 122-127, Page Count - 6
The Increasing Market of eCommerce and its Impact on RetailerRadlyah Hasan Jan (1) E. Laxmi Lydia (2) K. Shankar (3) Wahidah Hashim (4) Andino Maseleno (5)
(1) Institut Agama Islam Negeri Manado, Sulawesi Utara, Indonesia.
(2) Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Vignan`s Institute Of Information Technology, Duvvada, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India.
(3) Alagappa University, Karaikudi, India.
(4) Institute of Informatics and Computing Energy, Universiti Tenaga Nasional Malaysia, Kajang Selangor, Malaysia.
(5) Institute of Informatics and Computing Energy, Universiti Tenaga Nasional Malaysia, Kajang Selangor, Malaysia.
Manuscript ID:- 00000-86910
Access Type : Open Access
Read Full Article
Cite this article:Radlyah Hasan Jan,E. Laxmi Lydia,K. Shankar,Wahidah Hashim,Andino Maseleno, The Increasing Market Of Ecommerce And Its Impact On Retailer, Journal of Critical Reviews(JCR), 2019, 6(5), PP.122-127
In our routine life internet plays an important role. We use web day by day nearly for each and every work. Before e-commerce purchasing and selling were managed without internet physically in the business sectors however after the appearance of web based business in our life has become increasingly helpful on account of its number of points of interest. The motivation behind this examination is to discover the impact and development of e-commerce and its effect on national and worldwide market. this exploration is for to see how E-Commerce as a part blasted and acquired a change the inclinations of the shopper along these lines contacting every one of their lives.
E-commerce Internet Global market Consumer
|ISSN Print:||ISSN Online: 2394-5125|
|Source Type: Journals||Document Type: Review Article|
|Publication Language: English||DOI: 10.22159/jcr.06.05.21|
|Abbreviated Journal Title: JCR||Access Type: Open Access|
|Publisher Name: JCR||Resource Licence: CC BY-NC|
|Major Subject:Social Sciences and Humanities||Subject Area classification: Business, Management and Accounting|
|Subject area: Marketing Management||Source: SCOPEDATABASE|