- For your research to be the best that it can be, you need access to the most upto date and highest quality interdisciplinary content out there. This is why Scope Database has a clearly stated selection policy and an internationally acclaimed Committee of selection experts so you can be sure that what you see on Scope Database meets your high standards.
- While most of the information provided on this page is written for publishers wishing to have their content included on Scope Database, we invite you to read on.
Continuously reviewing and expanding Scope Database: What publishers need to know?
As the indexer of global research content, Scope Database includes titles from more than 1,500 publishers worldwide. These journals and conference papers are visible to millions of Scope Database users, who in turn read your content and then cite it in their papers, in grant applications and reports or in patent applications. To ensure that Scope Database serves the broad information needs of researchers, our Content Selection Committee (CSC) continuously reviews suggestions and publishing programs in order to expand our content listings.
Scope Database helps to:
- • Increase the visibility of your publication(s) in all over the world among all researchers
- • Give you access to a global audience of researchers and experts for peer review programs
- • Track the performance of your publication(s)
- • Monitor competitive publications.