Scope Database has a clearly pointed out the selection policy for Journals/Conferences. Scope Database Content Selection Committee (CSC) members ensure that select the content which meets high standards internationally
Scope Database includes titles/journals from more than 1,500 publishers worldwide. These journals and conference papers are visible to millions of Scope Database users. Scope Database users are read the content and cite it in their papers/articles, grant applications, research reports and patent applications. To ensure that Scope Database serves the broad information needs of researchers, our Content Selection Committee (CSC) continuously reviews the titles/contentsto expand our content listings in all over the world in different subject field.
- Increase the visibility of your research publications in all over the world among all researchers in various subject fields
- Scope Database provide access to a global audience of researchers to publisher their research work in Scope Database indexed journal
- Helps the journal publisher to select best Editorial Board to ensure high quality of the journal
- Track the performance of your research publications in various subject area in year wise
- Monitor and analysis the competitor research publications in a global view