- The publication of a peer reviewed journal/conference requires continuous work, responsibility, liability and collaboration from all involved parties: authors, reviewers, chief editor, managing editors, associate editors, editors and board members. The chief editor/ editors have the responsibility of keeping/monitoring the publishing ethics and maintaining the academic record. The Editorial Board assume their responsibility on verifying the articles of fraudulent data or plagiarism
- Publication malpractice is an unfortunate occurrence in the world of scholarly literature. It happens in all subject areas and in all jurisdiction. The prevention of publication malpractice is the responsibility of every author, editor, reviewer, publisher and institution.
- Scope Database requires that every journal/conference we index has clear and publicly available statements of publication ethics and publication malpractice in their website. Scope Database will hold each publisher listed in the database accountable for the performance and compliance with these policies.
- Scope Database protecting the integrity of the scholarly record. We are champions of high editorial standards and best research practices, and our global team Content Selection Committee (CSC) ensue high quality of the content to be indexed in Scope Database.
- Scope Database ensure publisher should publish comprehensive statements of Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statements in their websites
- Many industry organizations publish comprehensive guidelines and advice that can be readily adopted by any publisher. Such organizations are given below
- Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)
- World Association of Medical Editors (WAME)
- International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE)
Email id: email@example.com